Looking for a Healthy Pregnancy?
There is nothing more beautiful than being a mother, but we know that pregnancy brings with it a series of aches and pains, and on many occasions getting to sleep comfortably becomes a challenge. If you sleep badly, you become stressed and will be in a bad mood, and you don’t want your baby to grow in a body that suffers from these symptoms. But don’t worry, when you sleep with our pillows, you won’t have to deal with this ever again. Remember that rest is one of the essential recommendations to having a healthy pregnancy.
What is it?
Designed exclusively for pregnant women, this pillow is specially designed to achieve a feeling of comfort and total relaxation throughout the body. It helps to support the belly, back, hips, and legs. This pillow can even be used after the baby arrives as it provides a soft support for the baby, especially during feeding time.
- Incredible support and comfort: The shape of the pillow guarantees total body grip to avoid uncomfortable and restless nights, especially during pregnancy. Don’t spend 9 months of pregnancy being tired. The body of the pillow adapts to your body like a glove to achieve the comfort and feeling of relaxation you so desire.
- Hypoallergenic pillow: Made of 100% polyester, hypoallergenic material. It promotes a healthier sleep and avoids unnecessary re-positioning. Finally, you’ll be able to sleep pleasantly all night, just as you were hoping!
- Support to feed your baby: This pillow is ideal to use as a support when it’s time to feed your baby and gives you the necessary support to breastfeed.
- Extra-large: Dimensions: 28.5 “x58” replace all the other pillows on your bed with this pillow.
- Washable: This pillow is machine washable; simply place it in the washing machine and wash with cold water.
- Recommended by doctors and chiropractors: Ideal for pregnant moms to treat sciatica, gastric reflux, congestion, fibromyalgia, post-surgery, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
How does it work?
The most comfortable position to sleep depends on what stage of pregnancy you’re in, of course, but when it comes to the well-being of your little one, it’s recommended to sleep on your left side to avoid pressure on the vena cava, which is responsible for the flow of blood, oxygen, and nutrients to your baby. Sleeping on your right side is also fine, but the left is better. This recommendation holds more importance as your pregnancy and the size of your uterus progress. In addition, one recently discovered that the risk of death at birth is lower when the mother sleeps on her left side (1.96 per 1,000 births vs. 3.93 per 1,000 in other positions).
Why are we offering this exclusive deal?
Because we want all moms and their babies to avoid experiencing the consequences of poor sleep. We simply want you to be happy :)
Today only- Buy it for 70% off!
Get your Pregnancy Pillow for as low as $69.99
Get your Pregnancy Pillow today!
Because we value you as our loyal customer, all our products have high quality standards that will give you the best value for your money. Buy it, try it and let us know what you think.
We realize shopping online can be daunting, which is why we are committed to having a 24/7/365 Call and Email Support that is happy to assist you with any concern.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you are not happy with your purchase and we will walk you through the refund procedure.
Shipping Methods and Delivery Time
We offer a Fast Guaranteed Delivery that takes 2 - 7 business days to arrive at your doorstep, and a Standard Shipping option that takes 20 - 35. Shipping options depend on your location and product. After your purchase you will be provided a tracking number via email.
3 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: